Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Mother's Day is Near!

Mother's Day is just around the corner!  I can't believe how fast this year has flown by.  Every year at this time, I struggle to find activities for my kids to do based around Mother's Day.  With the end of the year approaching, state testing, and crazy students...who has time to worry about Mother's Day activities?  Well, luckily this year I decided to be prepared!


 That's why I created Mother's Day: A Unit About Mom.  This is the PERFECT print and go unit that my students will start working on this week!  There are enough activities in this product to last them through next week, and best of all...NO prep work for the teacher!


This unit contains pages for students in grades 2-5.  Activities include: 

All About Mom Poster
Reasons I Love Mom (boy and girl version)
Story Booklet About Mom (2 versions of the cover)
Mother Acrostic Poem
Coupon Book Pages (5 different designs)
News Article About Mom
WOW MOM Card
Recipe for a Great Mom (boy and girl version)
iMOM (iPad look alike booklet)



I can't wait to share pictures of my students using this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment